1. He is my cousin brother.
Ans: He is my cousin.
2. I gave my friends many advices.
Ans: I gave my friends much advice.
3. My hairs are black.
Ans: My hair is black.
4. The sceneries of Ooty are wonderful.
Ans: The scenery of Ooty is wonderful.
5. He gave me 6 dozens a fruits.
Ans: He gave me 6 dozen fruits.
6. I am ready to accept pains in my life.
Ans: I am ready to accept pain in my life.
7.My thanks are for your help.
Ans: My thanks is/ are for your help.
8. One of my student is lazy.
Ans: One of my students is lazy.
9. I stayed in the boarding.
Ans: I stayed in the boarding house.
10. He ate a pizza.
Ans: He ate pizza.
11. Diamond Express is on time.
Ans: The Diamond Express is on time.
12. I am going to the school.
Ans: I am going to school.
13. He jumped into the water.
Ans: He jumped into water.
14. My trouser is loose.
Ans: My trousers are loose.
15. He died from Corona.
Ans: He died of Corona.
16. The weather of Mumbai is humid.
Ans: The climate of Mumbai is humid.
17. Your dress color is perfect.
Ans: The color of your dress is perfect.
18. His family members are kind.
Ans: The members of his family are kind.
19. Put on spect properly.
Ans: Put on spectacles properly.
20. I like poetries of Shakespeare.
Ans: I like poems of Shakespeare.
21. I am in the station
Ans: I am at the station.
22. They studied in the London University.
Ans: They studied in London University.
23. I read only one poetry.
Ans: I read only one poem.
24. The birds are flying on the tree.
Ans: The birds are flying over / above the tree.
25. He jumped on the table.
Ans: He jumped upon the table.
26. Pass me some blotting.
Ans: Pass me some blotting paper.
27. Please accept his thank.
Ans: Please accept his thanks.
28. This scissor is blunt.
Ans: These scissors are blunt.
29. This road needs repair.
Ans: This road needs repairs.
30. I came with my all luggages.
Ans: I come with my all luggage.
31. One should do his work.
Ans: One should do one’s work.
32. I am angry on you.
Ans: I am angry with you.
33. He is at the bed.
Ans: He is on/in the bed.
34. I am travelling in a train.
Ans: I am travelling on a train.
35. Come fastly.
Ans: Come fast.
36. He lives in boy’s hostels.
Ans: He lives in boys’ hostel.
37. He came in taxi.
Ans: He came by taxi.
38. I came by my car.
Ans: I came in my car.
39. He cries often.
Ans: He often cries.
40. She believes on me.
Ans: She believes in me.