Please Avoid Such Expressions In English Funny English Usage
1. I have two daughters. Both are girls.
2. Hang the calendar properly or I will hang myself.
3. Please grant my leave, my mother-in-law has passed away as I am the only responsible for it, let me go.
4. Stand in circle in a straight line.
5. Both of you stand together separately.
6. Why are you looking out of the window at that monkey when I am here?
7. Give me a red pen of any color.
8.Pick up the paper and fall in the dustbin.
9. He was boring in the class.
10. I like very much ice-cream.