Rules for writing Personal response questions:
Rule 1: While writing an answer, respect the tense of the question. This is the first priority.
Rule 2. Take care of punctuation rules, like capitals, commas, colons, etc.
Rule 3: Try to respect the positive aspect while writing the answer, as the negative aspect drags negative marks.
Rule $: Use the expressions like in my opinion, I think, I assume, etc.
Rule 4: The first paragraph should be of 5 to 6 lines and the second paragraph should be of 2 lines.
Rule 5: Take care of articles, and prepositions while writing answers.
Examples for Practice:
Answer the following questions in six to eight lines.
- Why should we be away from the bad company?
Ans: We should be away from the bad company because bad invites are bad and good invites are good. Bad company is responsible for bad habits, bad mentality, bad attitude, bad career, bad performance in every work, etc. All the bad habits of the world are the greatest gifts of bad company.
Bad friends always misguide us and promote for bad attitude and they divert us from our ambition or aspiration.
- What is the role of friends in our life?
- Mobile is a boon or curse. Justify
- What is your opinion about online education? Is it effective or ineffective?
- How do you tackle your anger?
- What do you do if someone talks bad about you?
- Sweet words strengthen our relations with others. What do you think?
- English improves our personality. What is your opinion?
- Why should we read more and more books?
- What do you do to protect yourself from CORONA?